Peggy's cooking gives a home cooked essence and brings warmth with every bite. She makes an effort to cook different dishes every meal and most of her dishes are really unique.
Peggy was able to calm my baby down whenever she become fussy and cranky. She takes real good care of my baby, creating good habits for her when she's young.
I can tell my baby loves her very much.
As a first time mummy, I had many doubts and questions. Peggy was able to provide me with evidenced based answers and constantly giving reassurances on how I can look after my baby when she leaves. She always looks out for me, reminding me to take lots of rest, washes my bottles and pump parts middle of the night for me.
Recommendation & Experience
I would like to recommend my confinement nanny, Peggy Koh. She's a Malaysian and has been looking after babies and toddlers for many years.
- when my baby had jaundice and requires frequent checkups, she volunteered to company me to the polyclinic as my husband has to work even when she had so much to do at home.
- easygoing personality and friendly to approach and have nice chats with (:
- all meals cooked by her were fantastic. Not the usual type confinement meals you'll expect. Her dishes are not only unique, nourishing but also very yummy! She will also ask for our food preferences and cater to our likings.
Even my masseur complimented Peggy for looking after me really well, feeding me with good nourishing food as my milk supply was good!
- does grocery shopping to the nearby supermarket and wet market for us when needed.
- super dedicated in looking after my baby. The slightest cry would catch her attention no matter what. You can tell that she has only pure love and genuinely cares for your baby. From the first time she interacted with us and my baby, I could tell that I can fully entrust her with looking after my baby at night.
- always asking me to rest and recuperate when I wanted to wash my dishes and milk bottles even at her resting time. Her motherly figure warms my heart.
- hardworking and does the household chores everyday. This allows me to rest with a peaceful mind, knowing my household is well taken care off.
Cleans the kitchen well after each cooking session.
- she answers all of my questions on how to look after my baby, shares her knowledge on baby caring tips, and even teaches me how to cook and nourish my body after the confinement period.
I love how she takes time out to answer my daily questions as a first time mom. It makes me feel ensured and eases my anxiety.
- she's also a baby whisperer. Whenever my baby cries, Peggy could tell what my baby wants and needs by reading her facial cues. (My baby always ends up sleeping peacefully in her arms)
I totally recommend her as anyone's confinement nanny. I regret not hiring her for a longer period as she has been of great help to me and my family. Will miss her presence and help around the house when my confinement ends.
Relatives who visited me only sung praises of her work, and mentioned that they like her so much.
Will definitely hire her again if I have the chance, and highly recommend her to my friends and family.