I am re-posting my original comments from mummy.sg here regarding the same confinement nanny.
I too engaged Jenny for the confinement. Her name is Yee Hong Tee (HP: +60166600358). I am writing this in the midst of my confinement with her because i really cannot "tahan" her and i hope other mummies will consider carefully even when there were many good reviews on certain confinement nanny.
Lets start with what she's good at. Yes i agree she's good at handling baby. My baby is fine and healthy under her care.
That's the only good things i will say about her.
Here comes the bad sides.
1. Hygiene - She is a person with extremely poor hygiene, after she cooks breakfast and lunch, she didn't shower and she can go back to her room and sleep. She only shower once a day which is, after she cooks the dinner. She is fat and we all know fat ppl tend to perspire alot especially working in the kitchen with the smoke and oil. We know its her personal hygiene but she is going to carry our baby with her oily/sweaty body. Yucks.
Aside from that, she drops a lot of hair. We know its ok to drop hair on the floor, but come on, everyday i can find a few strands of her hair on my baby and inside my baby cot.
Lastly, she has BO, a very strong one. Luckily baby is still young and doesn't know how to distinguish between smelly and not smelly. Even my brother who is using the common toilet can comment her BO lingers in the common bathroom for long.
2. Lazy - I asked around among my friends, i have not heard any confinement nanny sleep more than her. She basically sleeps more than me daily.
Her daily routine is such: She wakes up at 7.30am. After she prepares my breakfast, she will shower my baby and boil soup for lunch. So she sleeps from 10am to 12noon. 12.30 she will prepare my lunch. 1.30pm to 5.30pm she will sleep. 5.30pm prepare dinner, 8.30pm she will sleep till next day. (of course that includes day/midnight feedings) But overall she really sleep too much.
After cooking she is also lazy to clean the kitchen, she only cleans kitchen at night and that is after her 2 weeks service. I personally commented to her that our kitchen had never been dirty before she came. And my husband has to clean the kitchen for her every now and then because we can find bits and pieces of food/vege/stain here and there on kitchen top. Our kitchen top is made of granite, it has to be kept dry, ever since she came, our kitchen top became stained with wet water. The dish cloths are always oily and stained, she never bothers to use detergent to clean them. Kitchen was a disaster after she came. Pots and pans are everywhere. I have scheduled a cleaner to come and specifically clean the kitchen on her last day because i can't stand it.
She didn't mop the kitchen floor after cooking. That leads to many many oily foot prints tracing from kitchen to dining table and from kitchen to her room. *face palm*. I have to clean the foot prints myself because she wouldn't bother to offer help to clean for me because she is sleeping in her room.
3. No safety & lazy - She on the stoves and leaves them for boiling soup from 10am to 12noon, there was once i found the kitchen dish cloths was near the stove fire and the corner of the cloth got burnt. If i didn't intervene it could possibly lead to fire hazard.
4. Food - She only cooks for me 3 meals a day. Breakfast, lunch and dinner. I asked around confinement food usually a lot one (eg 5 meals a day with desserts). But for me, is only 1 vege, 1 fish/chicken/pork and 1 soup. Everyday i eat almost the same kind food. I don't find her cooking nice at all. And she asked me to buy the TCM herbs from whole sale that cost about SGD400+. So much herbs and i don't even know where those herbs ended up at because she only boil herbal soup for me starting from 19th day.
She cooks only 3 meals a day and meals to be served at 8am, 12noon and 6pm. Yet sometimes she overslept and my meals are late. Especially for the dinner she should not be late coz there is 6 hours interval and i had no food. If she late, i am actually starving.
5. Cloths (lazy again) - She only need to wash baby cloths with washing machine. But what we really dislike is she will leave the cloths in washing machine for long (expected, coz she sleep all the time) that will make the baby cloths damp. End up my hubby has to hang baby cloths for her time to time.
6. My baby head - She flattened my baby head on one side by lying baby only on one side. When i told her she still has the cheek to ask me "got meh, i didn't see". I feel so angry but i didn't scold her because i worry she will do something to my baby if i scolded her.
Maybe this Jenny used to be a good nanny, but now i totally will not recommend her.