So, I just ended my confinement nanny services with PEM and I would like to share my review on one of the Nannies assigned.
#899 (extended service)
- heals my baby sensitive skin
- impatient when my baby cries
- has food demands
- black face if she is not rested at 10pm and we have to take over from there
- poor hygenie (the changing mat has a heavy smell of urine and poo, I got a shock when I walk past so I changed it frequently thereafter) (Becos of her cooking and poor hygenie, my new flat was previously infested with ants, flies and lizard)
- criticised my baby for being sticky to us, the parents
- does not encourage breastfeeding (constantly asking me to pull out my nips from my baby's mouth and almost break the previous bond that I had w my baby)
- does not respect privacy (she will come in my room while I am latching my baby without knocking onto the door)
- marketing was done on a weekly basis (including veg)
I did not replace #2 as the agency mentioned that no replacement is provided for extended service and I really needed help so I tolerated her for this Long.